1. Please quote your child’s admission number during any kind of correspondence with the school. The school fee can be paid Quarterly or on Monthly basis.
2. Quarterly Basis. School fee may be paid quarterly. There are total four quarters – 1st Qtr (01 April to 30 June), 2nd Qtr (01 July to 30 September), 3rd Qtr (01 October to 31 December) and 4th Qtr (01 January 01 to 31 Mar) respectively. The fee should be paid between the 1st and 10th of the first month of each quarter. In case of a holiday falling on 10th, the fee will be accepted on the next working day without late fee fine. For fee paid after the 10th of the first month of each quarter, a late fee fine of Rs 10/- per day will be charged.
3. Monthly Basis. Fee can also be paid on monthly basis. Under monthly basis, parents are required to collect the fee slips at the school counter during the first week of every month. If the fee is paid after 10th of the respective month, the late fee fine of Rs 10/- per day shall be charged in addition to monthly fee.
4. Name of student will be stuck off without any intimation if the fee is not paid by the last day of the month. Further a re-admission fee of Rs 200/- will also be charged in addition to late fee fine.
5. Fee slips will be handed over to students during the first week of each quarter. In case of non-receipt of fee slips by the 7th of the first month of each quarter please contact the Accounts Section.
6. If the fee slip is dishonoured by the bank in any manner, the payment will be accepted in cash only at the school counter itself alongwith applicable late fee fine. Further bank charges of Rs. 230/- or the charges prevailing at the time of payment will have to be paid separately.
7. Out station cheques will not be accepted.
8. Cheques/drafts must be drawn in favour of, “Airforce School, Upper Shillong”. You are also required to submit three copies of the fee slips.