• Transfer Certificate (TC) Application form must be signed by both parents.
  • One month’s notice must be given in writing for a withdrawal. In case of a short notice period, fee for the next month will be charged.
  • A student will be issued a Transfer Certificate only when the school dues have been cleared.
  • I-Card & Library Card must be returned to the school office before clearance.
  • The first and last payment of school dues must be done only in cash.
  • In case a student is leaving Shillong, the Transfer Certificate (TC) must be counter signed by The Education Officer, HQ EAC, Shillong.